Dear our customers,
ICT Law would like to introduce our last Legal Newsletter in the year 2020. This Newsletter updates new regulations which were issued from December 21st, 2020 to December 27th, 2020 on policy in relation to bank, stock, tax and new Vietnamese national standards.
Some of the highlights to be aware of are as follows:
At first, regarding bank:
- The classification list of Banking-sector State secrets
Secondly, regarding information stock:
- The Government decided to establish the Vietnam Securities Exchange
Thirdly, regarding tax:
- Official anti-dumping measures for some cold-rolled steel coil and sheet products originated from China
Finally, regarding new national standards on industry:
- National technical regulations on the mercury content of fluorescent lamps
- National technical regulations on the quality of industrial sodium hydroxide
- National Technical Regulation on the quality of Poly Aluminum Chloride
- 5 cases shall be exempt from inspection and testing of gaseous pollutant emissions
We hope this Legal Newsletter will keep you updated about useful information.
To read the full Legal Newsletter, please click: http://ictlaw.vn/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Legal-Newsletter-No-05-Dec-20.pdf